GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new Shoei Neotec II helmet yesterday. I also bought the Sena SRL system for it. Happy to report the installation was easy and looks like it was done at the Shoei factory. Pairing it to the Wing was uneventful, works great. I am very pleased with the setup.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Congrats!
I am awaiting the arrival of my new Shoei GT-Air II. I originally ordered the Sena SRL also, but upon more research I decided to go with the J&M Blue Hub. I'm sure we both will be very happy and safe with our new headgear.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Love th Neo-Tec.
Dislike the SRL because I need the ear phone option.
This. I use noiseblocking earbuds. Hence no SRL for me.

I have a Neotec, currently not much interested upgrading to a NeoTec 2. Hard to connect a Sena 20 clamp, which is what I'll have to use.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Absolutely LOVE my Neotec II with the SRL! I had the SRL replaced just about a year old. Reason: The microphone was having an intermittent response to my request to SERI, customer service was great after doing a trouble ticket and shipping my defective unit to California Sena sent my NEW not refurbished SRL to me in less than four days. I had told the Sena customer service I had already planned a tour and the date I would be leaving and he said he would everything possible to get it to me before my tour date. Low and behold it arrived just one day before my tour! I also own (2) Sena 20s as backups with my two HJC helmets. They also have been trouble free. No affiliation with SENA just one happy customer. Enjoy the ride and that SENA communicator.

Reactions: AtackPug

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Love th Neo-Tec.
Dislike the SRL because I need the ear phone option.
For that reason I went with the Send 20evo. My custom earbuds work like a charm with it!

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
For me the Shoei Neotec2 helmet with the Sena SRL is the industry standard. In 5 years I will trash both and look to buy the best available at that time

·
Registered
175 Posts
I got a new Shoei Neotec II helmet yesterday. I also bought the Sena SRL system for it. Happy to report the installation was easy and looks like it was done at the Shoei factory. Pairing it to the Wing was uneventful, works great. I am very pleased with the setup.
Ditto, had my NII w/SRL for just over a year, no issues at all.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First ride with my Neotech II / SRL setup today. First, the helmet is more comfortable and much quieter than my old Neotech. The SRL system worked perfectly. I am completely happy with the setup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts