GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest some bike gear stores in Houston, Texas? We're especially looking for the Motoport kevlar stuff so if anyone has any we can try on that would be ideal!

Thanks,
David M.

·
Registered
457 Posts
You can try Cyclegear on 45 North and - 59 South I think. Also - The Honda store on 45 N can get whatever you need. Cyclegear tends to be a bit pricey.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I agree on the Cycle Gear. They also have a store on the Gulf Freeway (I 45 south). I am also friends with the owner of Northwest Honda that was referred to above, and can vouch for the fact that they are great folks.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Cycle Gear on I45 north near west mount houston exit, I go there fairly often, it's a little pricey though. It's also very near the previously mentioned Northwest Honda. A little further to the north Cycle Shack of Conroe has a pretty good gear department and selection also.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
David M. said:
Can anyone suggest some bike gear stores in Houston, Texas? We're especially looking for the Motoport kevlar stuff so if anyone has any we can try on that would be ideal!

Thanks,
David M.
Hummm ... are you traveling all the way from Alabama for cycle gear???

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody gotta be someplace, Jafi

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
David M. said:
Everybody gotta be someplace, Jafi
True that! Give a holler when ya'll are in the area. My folks can call your folks and we can do a cup of coffee :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
AFAIK, nobody has Motoport/Cycleport gear in stock... you have to buy it directly from them. You have to have it made to order like I did. I have the Kevlar Mesh II jacket with liner and love it... worth every penny. Give Wayne a call... great guy... ask any questions... you'll wait 8-10 weeks for it...

www.motoport.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts