GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
old

Well I scored a brain age of 50. I'm 57. It doesn't test maturity though - that runs between 10-30 years old, depending on who you talk to and what kind of mood I'm in. It varies a lot, according to my wife!

My toys seem to keep getting more expensive!:confused:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
47, I am low 60's so I think that is good. I am NO good at anagrams, and could not get even one, that brought my score up. Never have been good at things like that.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I scored 37, actual age is 74. I guess when I hit 100 I'll score 50? I just got back yesterday from a 765 mile ride, I work a lot of crossword puzzles, and still fabricate a lot of stuff for the bike. Hope to keep active and keep my mind sharp for awhile yet.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
got to level 9 = 25 brain age. That was on the first test only. Not going to risk that record by trying the next test!

Ok, I did them all and my average was 44. The "Blink" one got me. Maybe time to sell the bike.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Website? What website?

I just bought a GW and the wife now tells me it was supposed to be a CIVIC.

Old? Hell, I don't know... can't remember my birthday.

What channel are the Waltons on? :joke:

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
54 over 50:roll:

G

·
51 and I'm 68. Couldn't hit them gulldurned stars, but it was a fun test. Just tryin' to outsmart the wife every day keeps me "young." :coffee1:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.