GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mine was 38 till I got to the Anagrams. They suck!

G

·
old

Well I scored a brain age of 50. I'm 57. It doesn't test maturity though - that runs between 10-30 years old, depending on who you talk to and what kind of mood I'm in. It varies a lot, according to my wife!

My toys seem to keep getting more expensive!:confused:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Got 51 and I'm almost 62 so not to bad, The anagrams got me

·
Registered
250 Posts
Brain age 25 years less than actual age.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
47, I am low 60's so I think that is good. I am NO good at anagrams, and could not get even one, that brought my score up. Never have been good at things like that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Should you give up riding your GoldWing

My Brain Age Was 56 and I'm 61 Got tied up in clicking on the stars.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I scored 37, actual age is 74. I guess when I hit 100 I'll score 50? I just got back yesterday from a 765 mile ride, I work a lot of crossword puzzles, and still fabricate a lot of stuff for the bike. Hope to keep active and keep my mind sharp for awhile yet.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
got to level 9 = 25 brain age. That was on the first test only. Not going to risk that record by trying the next test!

Ok, I did them all and my average was 44. The "Blink" one got me. Maybe time to sell the bike.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Website? What website?

I just bought a GW and the wife now tells me it was supposed to be a CIVIC.

Old? Hell, I don't know... can't remember my birthday.

What channel are the Waltons on? :joke:

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
54 over 50:roll:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just turned 64 and scored 50. Not bad. Couldn't do the stars in time with the laptop touchpad so might have scored better on another 'puter. Loved the challenge of this test...

G

·
51 and I'm 68. Couldn't hit them gulldurned stars, but it was a fun test. Just tryin' to outsmart the wife every day keeps me "young." :coffee1:

·
Registered
127 Posts
scored 48, actual age is 75

1 - 20 of 49 Posts