GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode to Wing Ding on Friday to have a ton of lighting put on at the Niehaus Cycle booth. Will of goldstrike took care of me with the installation and put up with my scrutiny of his every move, answering my PITA questions the whole time. The man definitely knew what he was doing and worked his butt off for almost 4 hours. During that time i got to meet one of the designers of their products, Ken and had a great conversation with some behind the scenes info; from the company formation, to the ideas to development, to sales. IMO goldstrike has some of the best accessories for the Goldwing. He attributes that to the fact that they spent over 18 months focused solely on the GW when the bike came out. every other company was caught behind the 8 ball, IMO. One thing he made ABUNDANTLY clear was that they stand behind their products 100%. Their main goal is customer satisfaction. Hopefully I wont have to test them.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Couldn’t agree more
I have had two minor warranty issues
One I lost small part for my cup holder
Both times they sent brand new replacement products
Wow
List art customer Service but not Goldstrike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Rode to Wing Ding on Friday to have a ton of lighting put on at the Niehaus Cycle booth. Will of goldstrike took care of me with the installation and put up with my scrutiny of his every move, answering my PITA questions the whole time. The man definitely knew what he was doing and worked his butt off for almost 4 hours. During that time i got to meet one of the designers of their products, Ken and had a great conversation with some behind the scenes info; from the company formation, to the ideas to development, to sales. IMO goldstrike has some of the best accessories for the Goldwing. He attributes that to the fact that they spent over 18 months focused solely on the GW when the bike came out. every other company was caught behind the 8 ball, IMO. One thing he made ABUNDANTLY clear was that they stand behind their products 100%. Their main goal is customer satisfaction. Hopefully I wont have to test them.
Thank you very much for stopping by, we truly appreciate your business and support and can't wait to bring more great products to market for our fellow Gold Wing riders!

Ride safe

·
Registered
97 Posts
I also have to give a shoutout to Goldstrike. I purchased the tour blade at Americade and started to have an issue with some of the plastic covering separating from the light strip. I brought this up when I saw them at Wing Ding and they immediately sent out a replacement. Absolutely great customer service!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts