GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Im starting a thread, "Show me Your Shop". It was a big hit on another forum (Yamaha-Enduro). Big, small, messy, clean it doesn't mater.
Im retired and I pretty much live in my garage, its not pretty but its my sanctuary. So in the mean time please post away.
All amount wheels are welcome, but of course the 2-3 legged variety are our favorites.

Here’s my lair, hideout, hiding place, hideaway, refuge, sanctuary, haven. I do have share with wife’s car.

Attachments

·
Vendor
17,815 Posts
I have something every shop wants, but no other shop in the entire world has.

No car repair shop, no truck repair shop, no marine repair shop, no air craft repair shop, no m/c repair shop ... no shop ... I am the only one.

Once again, I am one of one ... I'm the proud owner of the very first shop ever to have too much light :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Not sure how to post pictures but the shop is 1600 sq. ft., 5 m/c lifts, complete welding and machine capability, refrigerator,flat screen,microwave and a 50 year collection of tools. Almost enough light

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm jealous. If I'd just quit fishin and sell the boat then I'd have much more room for more bikes and mc lifts.>:)

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
I have something every shop wants, but no other shop in the entire world has.

No car repair shop, no truck repair shop, no marine repair shop, no air craft repair shop, no m/c repair shop ... no shop ... I am the only one.

Once again, I am one of one ... I'm the proud owner of the very first shop ever to have too much light :)
WHEN YA GET OLD NO SUCH THING AS "TOO MUCH " :wink2::laugh::serious:

Reactions: lgjhn and Glockjock

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
I have only a one car garage (that in 35 years I have never had a car inside) Only my Goldwing motorcycle.... The car stay outside!!

Ronnie

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
My house was too big and under garaged. So I removed the wall in front of the garage that opened it up to one of the master bedrooms that I claimed as my office. So now I have a bathroom, walk-in closet and shower in my shop. I call it my studio. It’s got heat, AC, TV and everything I need to live for extended time if needed.

The classic GL on lift is getting new timing belts and tensioners.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Mark, I was feeling pretty good about my garage with my two fridges, work bench, Riding Lawn mower and my Ultra, cabinets, TV, etc.
Then I saw all these pictures posted here. THERE AIN'T NO WAY i'm showing a picture of what I now call MY DUMP! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, some of these garages are so clean you could eat off the floor.

·
Registered
584 Posts
My house was built in about 1920, 1 car, or horse and buggy, garage, 11.5 feet wide, 23 feet deep. Have a 6' workbench, 2012 Harley Heritage, 2015 Wing, 2015 F6B, 2015 Bushtec, BUT, full bathroom, large beer frig, large TV, most of the time I am wanting more room, but I really am thankful for this small space, which is all my own.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Well Gang,
Here's mine. It's a shop, regular two car garage, and a motor home garage. But, it's where I get to play.
Scott

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts