3,551 Posts
Not Vanity

When I got my bikes registered

Here's one for one of my street bikes

And one for my dual sport dirt bikes

·
Registered
555 Posts
My wife got mine for me when I had my GL1000. It is now in its third wing. Trouble is it is the old size and there is no chrome for the plate......darn!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hmm, Im trying to remember, but I think a there is a husband / wife team on here that has / had dual plates on their bikes...one says Werefa....the other says carwe; and they try to park with him on the left...her on the right.
Werefa carwe. I can't remember the exact spelling, lol...but it was still funny.

And the guy I started riding with when I started riding bikes...his dresser GL1000 had a plate that said AUWING. AU being the scientific table letters for Gold.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I pay the state and the Feds enough. If vanity plates were free maybe, just maybe I would get one.......but....to pay 10 cents extra? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. And no.....My criteria is - does it make the bike ride any better? Safer? More efficient? So...I would not spend the saved money on chrome either.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
:agree:

Rather spend the money on gas.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I pay the state and the Feds enough. If vanity plates were free maybe, just maybe I would get one.......but....to pay 10 cents extra? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. And no.....My criteria is - does it make the bike ride any better? Safer? More efficient? So...I would not spend the saved money on chrome either.

Same here. :thumbup:

I only paid a one time fee of $5 for this.lol

Lets see how many get it?.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I ain't braggin....I had to Google it....Be Seeing You? Well, lets see how much you will remember when you are almost 72.

What were we talking about again.:shrug:

But that is correct!:thumbup:

You'd be surprised how many ask "what does that mean?".I say read is sloooooowly!

72 huh.did they have wheels back then when you were a kid??:shrug:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
72 huh.did they have wheels back then when you were a kid??:shrug:
My first bike - 1951 Zundap. Second bike - 1944 Matchless just like the one my dad had courtesy of Bernard Law Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein, KG, GCB, DSO, PC. My third bike was a locomotive

Attachments

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
vanity plates

AUWING 4 :doorag:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts