GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to use a Shuberth C3 w/bluetooth to listen music from my iPhone, to talk on the phone, get transmit and audio from the J&M CB2003 and use the intercom on the Goldwing GL1800. Yea, I want it all!! :shrug:

What will it take? Can it be done?

I am ready to cut the wire and have an oppurtunity to buy the helmet and bluetooth setup for a decent price.

Anyone have any ideas? :bow:

I would like to know that it is possible before I get a $1000 into this venture. :22yikes:

Thanks,

Lewis

·
Vendor
445 Posts
First thing is your 2003 is not Bluetooth and thus you will need to make it B/T using the J&M profile dongle and then the Shuberth headset does not have the right profile for the the J&M dongle. So you will have only thrown $450 away and still have a nice helmet. I just spent the last week at the BMW national and the only system that the BMW headset works with is the 1600 B/T system and it does not have CB capability. J&M makes a B/T system for the BMW 1600 and it sells for over $1600 but at least it has CB capability.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First thing is your 2003 is not Bluetooth and thus you will need to make it B/T using the J&M profile dongle and then the Shuberth headset does not have the right profile for the the J&M dongle. So you will have only thrown $450 away and still have a nice helmet. I just spent the last week at the BMW national and the only system that the BMW headset works with is the 1600 B/T system and it does not have CB capability. J&M makes a B/T system for the BMW 1600 and it sells for over $1600 but at least it has CB capability.

For $1600, I guess I'll keep the wires.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts