GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there have been any problems reported with Wings that have had sidecars installed? I'm not ready for 3 wheels yet ,but someday I might need to.
thanks, Ray:roll:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I was wondering if there have been any problems reported with Wings that have had sidecars installed? I'm not ready for 3 wheels yet ,but someday I might need to.
thanks, Ray:roll:[/QUOTEs]
I just traded an '02 with over 50,000 miles with a Hannigan sidecar and never had any problems. I have a new one on order with delivery on May 9th for my new '09 1800.:excited: I can hardly wait. I MUCH prefer riding with the hack than on 2 wheels.:clap2:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
thanks, Ray:roll:

I've put 37k on my 04 with a Champion Daytona hack in the last two yrs. with no problems.

I just traded an '02 with over 50,000 miles with a Hannigan sidecar and never had any problems. I have a new one on order with delivery on May 9th for my new '09 1800.:excited: I can hardly wait. I MUCH prefer riding with the hack than on 2 wheels.

When the time comes for new tires consider going with a CT on the back. Lots more miles between replacements, ride and handling are improved.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prepare ship for Ludicrous speed---------------Dark helmit

Harveysmedlap
DS#30

1 - 3 of 3 Posts