GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the talk about customer service on the board lately I want to tell you about my experience with Sierra Electronics.
I purchased a Shark Evoline with J&M clampless head set in November 09, great setup. Riding Sunday I found a break in the housing for the mike and called Sierra Monday to order a new mike. I was informed that this was still under warranty and they would sent me a mike OR I could send them the helmet and they would replace it for me. I shipped the helmet Monday ( July 11 ) by UPS and I got it back today ( July 14 ) with a new mike. All of this at no charge.
How do you say GREAT SERVICE.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for reporting; I have heard good things about them.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Been using them for years. Helmets/headsets.
Always helpful-Always friendly
Trade helmets w/me once because the one I had was giving me headaches. Trade was made long after I thought it would happen!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I ordered a new anteannae from them and the owner called me on a Sunday to say I'd ordered 2 and something looked wrong to him. After talking with him he decided I didn't need a $100 anteannae and sold me the bottom part I needed for $30 including shipping. I guarantee he removed the top part and told his guys to put it back somewhere and maybe someday somebody might need it. You'd guess a big company would just sell me the $100 anteannae and never call on a Sunday just to make sure the order was right. Great Company.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Sierra always SHINES...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: That's a three thumbs up!

·
Registered
267 Posts
You can't beat their service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
And a twist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Hey Charlie, very nice to hear u are back on the wing already ! :thumbup:

be careful with the polishing :joke:

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
They've installed 3 elite head sets in FF Shoei helmets for us! They do fantastic work and are very fast! Great customer service & prices! :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts