GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Ok so here is my issue today...

My front left directional on the dash is lit all the time.... I recently added some lighting... front left signal in air intake and front left lower signal along chrome piece above engine head.... ill post pic of added lights..

The left signals work fine when activated.... But when not the front turn signal is very bright all the time....

Also just noticed that my rear right signal driving light is out... but it flashes if I hit the right hand directional switch...

so confused

2007 base wing

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hey Guys

Ok so here is my issue today...

My front left directional on the dash is lit all the time.... I recently added some lighting... front left signal in air intake and front left lower signal along chrome piece above engine head.... ill post pic of added lights..

The left signals work fine when activated.... But when not the front turn signal is very bright all the time....

Also just noticed that my rear right signal driving light is out... but it flashes if I hit the right hand directional switch...

so confused

2007 base wing
Take the lights back... had the same thing happen with a set of Show chrome LEDs..To find which ones are bad just unplug the new ones and your stock light will go back to normal....To get them back off I used some fishing line in behind and used a sawing motion to cut threw the double sided tape..Then clean the rest of the glue off with WD 40...Took those back and replaced with a set of Kury lights and have never had another problem...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats weird is that all the added aftermarket lighting works perfect....

When I disconnect the aftermarket lighting and go back to stock everything is fine....

I went on a bumpy 400 miles ride yesterday ....

Is this problem have anything to do with my rear turn signal bulb not working for a running light?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts