GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O Boy!! Got my front end and rear end painted by Sue Hopper today! Fantastic. Those of you going to the Texas 1800 gathering, get your dollars out, she will be there with paint ready!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I almost hate to ask Darryl, but what did Sue paint on your "rear end" anyway????

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sue VanNess Hopper painted a beautiful mural on one of my Beemers back in 1989 in Ames Iowa and also painted an unbelievable white tiger on the back of a red jacket for me. She is a great artist and her daughter is now on the rally circuit and is also very good. Bet I paid a lot less in 1989 when she was just getting started :lol: ~~ Sue

·
Registered
411 Posts
She does great work, here is what she painted last year on my bike at the Marble Falls gathering, she might have to paint something on my Unigo trailer this year.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Eagle looks great Steve, if I might ask, about how much and how long to do it?
Sue will be in CA near us in a few months, and I need to know how much to save up! :D

G

·
her work is booooootiful...hope to have her paint sumfin on my rear end......errr I mean my yellow gl1800's rear end :)

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
yeah, what is the going rate about. I would like something too. Now do I need one year or two years of savings?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts