GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Oil thread

We need to add some posts to this thread. We can't have an oil thread this short! I'm sure it would cause the end of the world. :joke:

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
I am going to buy some of that ams oil just to save the container like I bought the case of COKE with cal ripkens picture on them

·
Chard Member
12,966 Posts
Were's Tim the Amsoil Guy? That poor guy took a beating on this board. He wouldn't give up! lol :roll:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Be lovin' me another oil thread, I read them all.....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Oil

Had the same problem, couldn't figr it out so bought Mobil, saved 3 bucks a qt.

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
Wait....you can use Amsoil in your bike. You'll crash and burn if you do.

It has to be "Honda" oil. Nothing else will work.

Don't believe me, ask Greg. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Were's Tim the Amsoil Guy? That poor guy took a beating on this board. He wouldn't give up! lol :roll:
I don't think he lasted a year. Tom sure liked to tear into him. Ah those were good times. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
How do they get an entire Goldwing in a one quart bottle?
:popcorn:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am going to buy some of that ams oil just to save the container like I bought the case of COKE with cal ripkens picture on them
I will send you an empty one for the shipping! :lol:

Using AmsOil is a smart move, but if you don't change that @*^$$%#&(&^ crush washer your crank case may explode regardless of what oil you decide to put in there. CHANGE THAT CRUSH WASHER, CHANGE IT!!!!!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Speaking of Greg, haven't seen his posts lately. He's a good read whether right, wrong, or somewhere in between.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I know that those little bottles of hypoid gear oil used to have a picture of a Gold Wing on the label. Now it simply says something like "Gold Wing Aproved".

·
Registered
672 Posts
We need to add some posts to this thread. We can't have an oil thread this short! I'm sure it would cause the end of the world. :joke:
What? An oil thread without mention of. Crush washers? Say it isn't so!
Eta oops, didn't sw post #14

1 - 20 of 28 Posts