GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shows you what I know. We bought our first Goldwing - 2002, last August and I've been telling everyone it's 'Titanium' color. Today, I went on Color Rite's paint website and found out that they didn't even make Titanium in 2002! Geesh! Titanium sounds a lot faster than Silver.

Oh well. We still love the bike. Can't wait till the weather breaks in Buffalo NY so I can put on the brand new, F4 +4 windshield and the baker hand wings.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Titanium came out in 03 for us that are slightly color blind who cares :coffee1:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Shows you what I know. We bought our first Goldwing - 2002, last August and I've been telling everyone it's 'Titanium' color. Today, I went on Color Rite's paint website and found out that they didn't even make Titanium in 2002! Geesh! Titanium sounds a lot faster than Silver.
Nah. Silver is faster.

·
Registered
19,055 Posts
:coffee1:silver titanium can't we all just get along(lol)

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Look at the FOR SALE ads and you see many selling Gold Wings and they list them as Candy Apple Red, I don't think Honda ever made a Candy Apple Red but they did have a Candy Spectra Red. I have an 08 Titanium but the real color name is Challenger Brown Metallic.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Wayne,
I did the EXACT same thing for a month when we got ours back in Sept. I called it Titanium 'cause I thought it actually was. But, I got straightened out fast here on this site.
Scott

·
Banned
4,623 Posts

Go to ebay and see how many Titanium are listed for sale, ton's of them and the prices are about 6000 less than the good colors !! Of course there are no Illusion Reds for sale, but when they come on, they pull about 6000 more than the other colors.

JMHO :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts