GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this helmet for my Brother in the Milwaukee area. I have seen the helmet and it is great! Local pickup preferred, but he can ship at actual cost.

NEW SILVER IN THE BOX SUOMY FLIP FACE HELMET (MADE IN ITALY). THIS IS A DOT AND ECE CERTIFIED HELMET, IT IS IN PERFECT (NEW IN BOX) CONDITION. OUTSTANDING QUALITY WITH A LOT OF NEAT FEATURES LIKE A BUILT IN SUN SHADE!

THIS HELMET IS A MODEL D20 SIZED XXL. IT IS SILVER IN COLOR.

PAID $320.00 PLUS TAX ($344)..

THIS HELMET HAS NEVER BEEN WORN - IT IS COMPLETE WITH ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING INCLUDING THE BOX, THE CLOTH FACTORY HELMET BAG, AND THE INSTRUCTIONS.

THE HELMET HAS VENTELATION HOLES AND BEST OF ALL, A DROP DOWN SMOKE VISOR THAT RETRACTS AS NEEDED FOR THOSE SUNNY DAYS AND BLINDING SUN!

HERE ARE THE FEATURES:

Suomy D20 Modular Helmet

Lightweight, modular design with the ability to add the new Suomy Communication System
Thermoplastic composite resin shell construction
EPS liner is designed with Dynamically Variable Resistance Crush zones
Venting system features chin guard intake, adjustable upper intake, adjustable rear spoiler exhaust and Advanced Channeled EPS for optimal airflow
Clear polycarbonate, anti-scratch, anti-fog face shield with Safety Lock Visor System
Internal dark smoke sun visor (see multiview)
Visors are easily replaceable without tools
Customizable inner liner features detachable inner pads and cheek pads; pads in different thicknesses are available seperately
Liner, neck pad, and cheeck pads are removable and washable
Quick-release chin strap
Ready for installation of Suomy Communication System installation (available seperately); SCS uses cable or Bluetooth to allow driver to passenger or bike to bike communication along with connection to MP3, GPS or cellular phone
DOT and ECE certified

Private email me for my brother's contact info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.