GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 GL1800 and just activated my 90 day free trial. My question is this I can have my radio volume up between 12 to 15 and hear it fine when on my satelite radio the radio is up in the mid 20s and you can not hear it as well or the volume does not get up high enough when volume is turned up all the way. any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Since it's still under warranty take it back to the dealer and see what they will do. I have an '09 and listen to hardly anything other than XM run it around 12-15 all the time and hear it fine. FM and XM sound the same on mine. I know that's not much of a suggestion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a 2010 GL1800 and just activated my 90 day free trial. My question is this I can have my radio volume up between 12 to 15 and hear it fine when on my satelite radio the radio is up in the mid 20s and you can not hear it as well or the volume does not get up high enough when volume is turned up all the way. any suggestions?

I have a similar problem. My XM Radio worked great until I hooked in my IPod Interface unit.... :shrug: now the Satellite Radio ain't loud enough at any volume. But the IPOD sure kicks butt! :eek:

·
Registered
157 Posts
did u check your satelite setting my onyx has a volume setting as not to use for volume but can set the output on a higher level and then use my radio to adjust from there .. so have u gone thru all your settings and maybe missed one???

·
Registered
539 Posts
did u check your satelite setting my onyx has a volume setting as not to use for volume but can set the output on a higher level and then use my radio to adjust from there .. so have u gone thru all your settings and maybe missed one???
Thanks....just checked my XM unit volume setting. It was on 3 of 6. Now on 5 and much better volume thru the bike system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts