GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this past spring, early summer when accessing this site on my iPhone all I get is a blank screen. Then I have to tell it to access the desktop site. This site and one other site are the only ones this way. Anybody else have problems seeing the mobile site and have you found a fix?

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I've had the same problem for a long time. I use Brave for my browser. It's Chrome without all the spying built in.

·
Administrator
1,809 Posts
That might be part of the problem. We use on site trackers to properly load the forum. Is there a way to "White List" the site with Brave? Any trackers we use only track your movements on this site, no where else

Kevin

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
That might be part of the problem. We use on site trackers to properly load the forum. Is there a way to "White List" the site with Brave? Any trackers we use only track your movements on this site, no where else

Kevin
If I turn off "Block ads and tracking" then the site works. But I don't like all the ads so...

·
Administrator
1,809 Posts
Well that explains things a bit. You might try a different form of adblocker if you really want to use one, or see if Brave has a way of just interrupting the ads, not the trackers.

We try and make the ads we do serve up here to be as unobtrusive as possible, but we do need keep the lights on.

Kevin

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I actually prefer using the desktop site on my phone. So it's no biggie to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts