GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting in Sioux Falls at the McDonald's waiting for the wife to fly in. Heading out west. Had head light problem went to Midamerica Moto Plex here in Sioux Falls and they took care of me quickly. Just bulbs needed. 18 day road trip when the wife get here. Looking forward to this trip. Heading to the badlands few days then up to beartooth pass down to CO, NM,UT and wherever the roads takes me.
All great roads, diner, things to see or do would be great to hear about. Please send my way.

Will try to post some pictures later down the road.

Thanks

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you can get down to Carlsbad, NM, you'll see the most amazing and beautiful cave in North America: Carlsbad Caverns.

Run down through Flagstaff, via the Grand Canyon, through Phoenix and down towards Tucson where you can hit Tombstone, etc. From thereabouts you can cut east through Guadalupe Pass (check for windy conditions), and come back up to Carlsbad. I used to live in Tempe (AZ State), and have biked all over the SW. Fantastic scenery!

Have a great trip! Wish I was along for the ride!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can get down to Carlsbad, NM, you'll see the most amazing and beautiful cave in North America: Carlsbad Caverns.

Run down through Flagstaff, via the Grand Canyon, through Phoenix and down towards Tucson where you can hit Tombstone, etc. From thereabouts you can cut east through Guadalupe Pass (check for windy conditions), and come back up to Carlsbad. I used to live in Tempe (AZ State), and have biked all over the SW. Fantastic scenery!

Have a great trip! Wish I was along for the ride!
Thanks for the information

1 - 4 of 4 Posts