GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

That's sweet.....is that on stock suspension? Passenger looks calm and comfortable! The co-pilot I presume?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
WHERE's, "The BLING" in that Picture? Are you an Anti-Chromer? Deals Gap? Nice Picture!

·
Registered
253 Posts
skibis

---Thanks fellow riders. I was able to get the picture posted last night. But it came out small. I guess it will take a few more times for me to get the hang of it. sdlyon5 and steve s. Thank's again!! Steve, yes it is stock right now. 70 series E-3 on the back. Stock D-250 on the front at that time.I have the Allballs and progessive springs at home. Waiting for the Race Tech Gold Valve immulators .Doing the front first. Then the rear. Progessive 460 shock. Next should be a WindBender. Jefboyardee, There's were all my money is going. Bling will have to come alittle later. This picture was taken on JULY8th 06. Our first trip to the Dragon. We were up in that area for 8 days. Been in the Smokeys before. Never on a bike. Thats got to be one of the best ways to see the mountains. We had a blast. Up close to 6000ft on the Cherahola skyway was 57degrees. Felt good. My co-pilot put on her gerbings. All was good. Lots of fun draggin the pegs around there. One thing I wished I'd done. At Deals Gap Yellow wolf was there somewhere.Should have looked him up. Next time!! :D 8)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Yep did a very similar trip (first time on a bike) first of this month. What a blast. Awesome trip....it's gonna become an annual event for us for sure. that suspension looked like it was pretty much pegged in that picture is why I asked. I did the Traxxion full front so far.....rear to come in the spring or so. Totally different......and lots better. I feel much safer on it two up as well, much more confidence.

Cheers,

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Hey skibis. I see that bike all the time. I recognise the helmet. Do you work somewhere north of Sherwood? Seems like I see you going north in the mornings and south in the afternoons. We should get together sometime. Later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts