GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just how many people has ever stopped on a ride to take a short break and shucked there cloths for a little dip in a creek or lake. In my case its not skinny dipping but chunky dunking, Are we the only ones who have tried this or are there others. :capwin: :D Kind a bring's out the childhood in me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill, first date, second date ect, when the time is right just do it. We did Sunday coming from Canton Texas. Took a side road and found a creek, and became part of nature, Hope nobody was watching. :1st:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I usually don't take off any clothes at all. A couple of times it was hot enough for me to stop and take a dip, then I appreciated the wet clothes in the wind as I got back on the bike.

There was one time in the mid 70's that I parked along a stream to do some skinny dipping out in the middle of nowhere, West Texas. Lots of other folks were doing the same thing, so it was not without purpose.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yup have and it would be a scary sight today plus it would depend on how cold the water is.LOL
Top :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
At my current state of physical unconditioning, I would be afraid that birds would drop dead out of the sky if they caught a glimps of my naked body!
:eek:4:

I do everyone a big favor by NOT skinny dipping in public.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I did and someone saw me :oops: --- They reported seeing a beached whale on the creek bank :shock:

·
Registered
883 Posts
A couple years ago a friend a couple buddies were horseback riding in the backcountry of Yellowstone National Park. They came across a pool & decided they would jump in one of "Natures Hottubs", ala natural! Someone had posted a sign by the pool which read something like "All members of the party must agree to nudity in the pool, if anyone is nude"
All three were a little stiff & sore from riding & the warm water was feeling great.

Pretty soon they heard a womens voice saying "How you guys doing"...It was a lady Ranger! She talked to them a few minutes, then pointed at the sign & asked if all three of them were comfortable with nudity in the pool, they all looked at each other & sheepishly & nodded yes. She then removed her clothes & got in with them!

Now, I didn't see any pictures, but you know what they say...."If it isn't on film or video, it didn't happen!" Listening to these three telling the story, they had me believing it....who knows!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sleddog said:
A couple years ago a friend a couple buddies were horseback riding in the backcountry of Yellowstone National Park. They came across a pool & decided they would jump in one of "Natures Hottubs", ala natural! Someone had posted a sign by the pool which read something like "All members of the party must agree to nudity in the pool, if anyone is nude"
All three were a little stiff & sore from riding & the warm water was feeling great.

Pretty soon they heard a womens voice saying "How you guys doing"...It was a lady Ranger! She talked to them a few minutes, then pointed at the sign & asked if all three of them were comfortable with nudity in the pool, they all looked at each other & sheepishly & nodded yes. She then removed her clothes & got in with them!

Now, I didn't see any pictures, but you know what they say...."If it isn't on film or video, it didn't happen!" Listening to these three telling the story, they had me believing it....who knows!
Yeah, well I've seen some of those "female" rangers there so ................... :oops:

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Not on the 'Wing. In my Yute a Yamaha XL500 took us to a Local Conservation Club Lake one night. Several participants and one on Qualudes I had to dive down and pull to the surface! The one and only time I was responsible for saving a life and no one will admit they were there!! Much less what happened.

Bradford

1 - 20 of 23 Posts