GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
I wanted to go there a couple of years ago. I declined because of their NO CAMERA policy out on the Skywalk. Did the policy change?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I wanted to go there a couple of years ago. I declined because of their NO CAMERA policy out on the Skywalk. Did the policy change?
You must be thinking of the sky walk at the Grand Canyon in Colo., this one is in Pa.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
The last time I rode up on rt 6, it was so dusty and dirty from all the trucks associated with the drilling. I didn't like it and have steered clear of it. Have things changed?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I don't know when the last time you were on RT6, but if anything there is more truck traffic then ever.
It was last year, I didn't go up that way this season because of it. I'm sure it is going to get even worse with the trucks. But it has to be good for the economy. Not sure how good it is for the enviroment though. the Drilling that is.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was last year, I didn't go up that way this season because of it. I'm sure it is going to get even worse with the trucks. But it has to be good for the economy. Not sure how good it is for the enviroment though. the Drilling that is.
We weren't on much of 6. I ran up 62 and only had 6 over to 59, so we didn't hit much dirt or traffic. NW PA is booming with all the drilling, but unless you are the one reaping the rewards, it's a ruination.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
We weren't on much of 6. I ran up 62 and only had 6 over to 59, so we didn't hit much dirt or traffic. NW PA is booming with all the drilling, but unless you are the one reaping the rewards, it's a ruination.

That part of the state is ruined form all the drilling and truck traffic. I own a little place next to Cherry Springs State Park. It is not that bad there yet but it is coming. Seem Potter County is not Gods Country anymore, it is drillers country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts