GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going on the Slimy Crud Run this coming Sunday? Linda, Howard (Linda's brother) and I plan to make it. Pine Bluff, Blue Spoon in Prairie du Sac, and Leland. Hope to see some of you.

Reactions: murf

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Hardly anyone at Pine Bluff. But a good test for June's new gear, Kept her dry and warm all day.

Lee
I can see June looks thrilled to be riding in the rain testing her new gear.

Reactions: murf and cycledude

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am going, I would like to take my Triumph if the weather isn't to cold or wet.

Reactions: murf and cycledude

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
BMW buddy and I made it to Pine Bluff, just missing rain showers along the way. Beautiful day at Pine Bluff and Leland. Many, many bikes at Pine Bluff many bikes at Leland. Had a great ride to and from. Sorry I didn't see you cycledude.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My brother in law, Howard and I made it to Pine Bluff and Leland. Saw Rail there with his Sling Shot, trailer, and his trials bike. He had quite a crowd around his trials bike.

Weather was great and we had a great time. I did not see anyone else there that I knew. Lots and lots of bikes.

·
Registered
20,956 Posts
Was another great Slimey Crud day ! Our group rode down with eight bikes, the weather was great, we did encounter a few sprinkles near Necedah on the way home but it wasn’t enough to get anything wet. Ran into Lee, June and Rail at Leland. Lots of cool old bikes everywhere. Put on just a little over 400 miles for the day.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Was another great Slimey Crud day ! Our group rode down with eight bikes, the weather was great, we did encounter a few sprinkles near Necedah on the way home but it wasn’t enough to get anything wet. Ran into Lee, June and Rail at Leland. Lots of cool old bikes everywhere. Put on just a little over 400 miles for the day.
Nice to see ya Mike …………… It was a great day I think we got around 250 miles, Ate way toooooo much and saw very little rain, it was on our butts on the way home, not enough to get wet.
Just a Few Pictures.

June thinks she found her new car...……..Ya Right

An old friend from years ago just moved to Oconomowoc. He has been riding with our group so far this spring. Hi Sam.

One beautiful Bike.

Last of our group on the way home. Had to stop at Fitz's on Lake WI. for chicken.

Lee

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Nice to see ya Mike …………… It was a great day I think we got around 250 miles, Ate way toooooo much and saw very little rain, it was on our butts on the way home, not enough to get wet.

Just a Few Pictures.

An old friend from years ago just moved to Oconomowoc. He has been riding with our group so far this spring. Hi Sam.

One beautiful Bike.

Last of our group on the way home. Had to stop at Fitz's on Lake WI. for chicken.

Lee
Thanks for the pictures, Lee! Always a good time at SCR.

Are you going to be in the Dells Friday night? Bringing Loren with? Spike and I plan on being there Friday afternoon.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, Lee! Always a good time at SCR.

Are you going to be in the Dells Friday night? Bringing Loren with? Spike and I plan on being there Friday afternoon.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
We should at Monk's for lunch on Friday and yep Loren will be riding along. Can't wait to see you guys.

Lee

·
Registered
20,956 Posts
My brother in law, Howard and I made it to Pine Bluff and Leland. Saw Rail there with his Sling Shot, trailer, and his trials bike. He had quite a crowd around his trials bike.

Weather was great and we had a great time. I did not see anyone else there that I knew. Lots and lots of bikes.
Orrin I should have tried calling you while we were there but I didn’t even think of that until shortly after we left.

·
Love The DCT
11,812 Posts
Just a Few Pictures.

One beautiful Bike.

Lee

Very nice pics! That is one good looking "Snortin Norton."

:doorag:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I should have stayed a little while longer, then I would have had a chance to talk to all of you. Sorry I missed you. It was still a great day.

·
Registered
20,956 Posts
Shoot the fall Slimy Crud ride was yesterday and I forgot all about it, the weather was great did anyone go ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts