boy it sure is slow here on the alabama forum :-( so it's back to riding :roll:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Ride on!:thumbup:

·
Registered
935 Posts
I rode to NAS Pensacola for business this week. Heading back to Huntsville later today. It's 80 degrees with 98% humidity at 0750, it feels like I have my face in a blast furnace!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Stanley, Mark, and Greg, maybe we need to have a RTE meet and greet since we all are from the Huntsville area?:lol:
You too jduckjduck59 and anybody else?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I would do that. Just not this weekend.

Hope we can, just got another Wing 2 weeks ago and not riding much. My brother Bobby got a Goldwing Trike recently also plus Gary (Dyedorange), Tommy (Hastemaker), my friend Don, plus Bubba (Sullivan Cycles) might want be interested also.
I have been wanting to check out the Rattlesnake Saloon in Tuscumbia, just a suggestion. I can ride anywhere.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kinda new to the Huntsville area, but I'd sure like to join y'all on an RTE. Rode with Tommy and Eck and a couple of other guys to Cheaha State Park on Tuesday - had a blast, and ready to check out more of the area.

c~

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Kinda new to the Huntsville area, but I'd sure like to join y'all on an RTE. Rode with Tommy and Eck and a couple of other guys to Cheaha State Park on Tuesday - had a blast, and ready to check out more of the area.

c~

It would be nice to have you, Eck and others to join. Summer is here so maybe we can figure a place and time.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
My Blount County chapter 483, Southern Cruisers Riding Club has a ride planned this Sat. 6-20-15 to Rattlesnake Saloon, we will meet at the "Jacks" restaurant in Dodge City, Al located at US69 & I65 exit 299, KSU at 8:00am, we will be riding back roads to the saloon. Anyone that wants to join us, please do so...

·
Registered
935 Posts
Made it back up from Pensacola. Amazingly the traffic through Montgomery and Birmingham wasn't that bad. Sorry HM, wife and I already have plans .

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M&g lunch alabama

ok i'm going to put this out there is anyone up for lunch and a meet and greet at catfish cabin 8524 US Highway 431Albertville, AL 35950 12:00 noon 06/27/15 this is about half way for all that posted on my thread (SLOW IN ALABAMA ) your input is welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts