GL1800Riders Forums banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Administrator
3,579 Posts
Yes, and I highly suggest you read it from page 1.

-DJ Fire
DJ, glad to see you back! I need to follow your excellent instructions again. I can't quite wrap my head around your new forum handle!

Glen

·
Registered
43 Posts
I will be at the GWRRA Biloxi, MS rally in early October (11th to the 14th) so if you are going or nearby, send a shout.

Also, if you are going to the SE Tennessee area, send a shout (I am 30 minutes from the gap).

I will be in NE Florida for a few days later next week. Oct 6 through 10.
Can you recommend a course near the state line of Wisconsin and Illinois?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can you recommend a course near the state line of Wisconsin and Illinois?
I actually do not suggest any courses until you have these skills under control and are comfortable with them.

If you are at that stage, I highly recommend getting a Ride Like A Pro DVD and learning at your own pace. The info in their in-person courses can be overwhelming and it's not a sedate pace.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually do not suggest any courses until you have these skills under control and are comfortable with them.

If you are at that stage, I highly recommend getting a Ride Like A Pro DVD and learning at your own pace. The info in their in-person courses can be overwhelming and it's not a sedate pace.
Thanx I've been going to our high school parking lot and doing some practicing and I am in a band with the owner of a Harley dealership which is closed on Mondays. I have his blessing to use their course(with no liability on his end of course)

261 - 270 of 270 Posts