3,610 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Good pictures Tom, thanks.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Great pictures Tom. Glad to see that Wilco Steve maintained proper decorum & proudly wore his Prowler name tag.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
As always Tom, great job. You really captured all the fun.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Did you and/or Robeth git inta the crik water before ya got inta CLOGGIN and dancin?

gramps

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you and/or Robeth git inta the crik water before ya got inta CLOGGIN and dancin?

gramps
He and wheels probably did but I was too busy snappin pictures. If any of the pictures are blurred it's because those dang wingers wouldn't hold still...crik water?

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts

gramps
He and wheels probably did but I was too busy snappin pictures. If any of the pictures are blurred it's because those dang wingers wouldn't hold still...crik water?

I'm here to say there was NO crik water involved..........Wheels and I were just moved by the music. The band was good!!

Revel safely.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

gramps
Yup, crik water......don't know much about the purity or medicinal properties, but Wheels transports, and sips, it in Mason Jars.

I'm here to say there was NO crik water involved..........Wheels and I were just moved by the music. The band was good!!

Revel safely.

It would have been great if Tom had included a little video in with the YouTube pics. :roll:

gramps

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

Revel safely.

Dangerous move on your part being around Wheels when he has a movement.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Dangerous move on your part being around Wheels when he has a movement.
HMMMMMMMMM, I see that it has been "suggested" that there MAY have been a little "Crick Water" at the SMRI. While I did notice several that ran by and near the little town Bryson, I feel I should report that once and for all the "truth" was learned about the ole Crick Water. Seems one of the boys from the Moonshiner Show was seen riding his "Shiner Scooter" around town and was stopped by a member of this board and asked point blank about said Crick Water. This person who is now a STAR from all the Moonshine TV sadly reported the truth, thus it is ALL WATER.

While "I" was "emotionally" moved by the music, I think Bob was moved by something else. I base this on what he claimed to be was his "dance moves." I, being the gentleman that I am continued to worry that several lovely ladies were left unattended out in the middle of the parking lot and appeared to be searching for that special guy who remembered his manners and thus was "emotionally moved" by the music to reach out and ensure that they were not left alone while in the middle of that VAST parking lot. (That's my "True Story" and I am sticking too it)

Now Joe, you know based on how slow you are while in line at the Buffet, that it is ONLY THEN that you can find yourself in harms way if you are in front of me.

Now as for all this talk of Wheels dancing..............well.............wait for it...........wait for it.................................I have always been told that I am light on my feet and can do a mean soft shoe.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Here's my contribution to the mix. Check out my blog. :popcorn:

Stephanie
Wow what a great post.:thumbup:
It looks like Donnie on the Road has some competition.
It was great meeting you guys and hope to see you again.
Some of us will be back up there for the Bryson City Chili Ride Oct 15-18 if you can make it.
Thanks again for coming this year
Gary

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

We plan to make the Chili event. We are thinking of bringing the camper. We will look for the thread as time gets closer.:excited:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I finally had time to check out the video. You out done yourself Tom

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts