GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten a lot of PM's about items folks are bringing to SMRI for the Children's Christmas Auction. If you are coming please look through your extra bike stuff or anything that you think others might be interested in. Remember these items are really just small Thank You's for donating some money to the Christmas Fund. Another freeby is beating somebody else out of the item. Again please remember the price you pay is a donation not a chance to buy something at a low price. Dee and I have been gathering things I know yall will like. Remember also that donating an item does not disqualify you from bidding. Let's pull together on this one and everybody help make it a success. See me before the FishFry Friday night with your items. Please, NO CANS OF CHILI!:eek:4::joke:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BBT Just a reminder.:cool: You know how our ..uhmm...uhmm... memory is nowadays.:lol:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We gotta hurry up and get up there. Dee and I both went out today to get more items for the raffle. I'll be broke by Friday. Somebody slip me a browmie from the FishFry. I'll hide in the bushes. Forget that, got in big trouble last time with the bush thing.:eek:4:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts