GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife Barbara wanted to go see The Wheels Through Time Museum in Maggie Valley so I decided to lead a ride on Friday June 24th to the museum via the Smoky Mountain National Park than to the East Parkway, Foothills Parkway, I40 to US 19 to Maggie Valley to the Wheels Through Time Museum. Depending on the time will can have lunch in Maggie Valley before or after visiting the museum. We will take the Blue Ridge Parkway to US 441 to the Great Smoky Mountain Expressway Back to Bryson City. The tickets to the museum are normaly $ 12.00 - each seniors (65 and over) $10.00. but they have reduced our tickets to 10.00 The total round trip will be around 143 miles or shorter depending on the route. Meeting at 8:20 Kick Stands Up at 8:30. Ten bikes will be about the max that I am comfortable with. I made this trip before and the scenery is beautiful. We will stop at various places along the trip to take in the views. PM me know if you want to participate in this ride Here is the link to the museum. http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/

Steve
Riders 1) Steve & Barbie
2) BackLash

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
We won't be there until Friday. I'd ride with you but you might try to get'even' with me. ....SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!! Be berry berry quiet!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
We will ride with you Steve. I saw some of his collection before he moved to Maggie Valley. He was behind a Harley dealer in Mt. Vernon,Ill. and we stopped there on the way back to Fla. after going to the Springfield Mile Dirt Track National years ago. He had a "COOL" collection then and I'm sure it's grown!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a map of our planned route

musem trip.JPG

·
Registered
67 Posts
:bow: YOU WILL LOVE WHEELS THROUGH TIME, BUT WARNING.....TAKE YOUR TIME..THERE IS A LOT TO SEE AND A LOT OF PICTUES TO TAKE.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just confirmed with the museum- they will give us a reduced rate of $10 per person. :bow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts