GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have another job opening.
We need someone to take pictures and videos of this years event for the web site.
John usually does that job but unfortunately he cant attend this year.
So please we need people to step up for this job.
If interested please let John (Bald Eagle) know so he can fill you in on what he needs.

Thanks for your help
Gary

·
Registered
429 Posts
We need someone to take pictures and videos of this years event for the web site.
So please we need people to step up for this job.
If interested please let John (Bald Eagle) know so he can fill you in on what he needs.

Thanks for your help
Gary
Gary,
I can do that.
Dan.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Man was that quick. Thanks for stepping up to help us. I was gonna volunteer but my Kodax instamatic is on the blink.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Thx!

Dan: Don't forget a nice photo of you & Rachel, as the two of you have made this an international event.

What I've done in the past is take some pictures & video clips, edit them with Windows Movie Maker & post them. If you look at the first ones from 2009, that will give you and idea. If the photos tie in with an event, I used that as a title.

Of course, I'll need a video of Slow Joe's presentation where he reads the presentation I gave him, as that will be entertaining!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan
Thanks for doing this for us.

Where are you staying at when you get here ?

You and Rachel have a safe trip see you when you get here.
Gary

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi guys,
We will fly from Israel today [morning] and will land in Knoxville after 17 hours [ 3 hours at Newark airport]. Wednesday, on the way to Bryson City, will meet Whimpyhonda. We will stay in Rosewood until Sunday. Making a video of the SMRI will be great fun.
See you all soon.
Dan & Rachel.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Dan looking foward to meeting you and wife. I will ride with you over to Bryson City. Will show you back way thur back roads.:thumbup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
So please we need peole to step up for this job.

Deleted

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dan looking foward to meeting you and wife. I will ride with you over to Bryson City. Will show you back way thur back roads.:thumbup:
It will be fantastic to ride with you back roads to Bryson City !!! We arrived to Knoxville Airport few hours ago. The parking place of Holiday inn express Knoxville Airport is full with motorcycls [many wings]:thumbup:
See you on Wendsday:excited:
Dan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts