·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Pretty sure it's not one of these...

Cottonmouth (sometime called Water Moccasin)

More like one of these...

Brown water snake...

·
Registered
601 Posts
You're probably correct TBB, I tend to keep a firm rule of not messing with any of them myself :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sure would have been a LOT SAFER for all involved to pull off the road and not be distracted....

·
Registered
237 Posts
That was no water mocassin. Head was way too small. Probably a harmless water snake, but I would have parked rather than worry about it getting into the passenger compartment. Poisonous or not, I would not want it hanging on to my car.

·
Registered
425 Posts
good snake is one that got ran over LOL
I dont go hunting them but if they are close then they are dead just cause I dont know enough about if the yare bad or harmless so kill them all and let mother nature sort em out

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
How the heck did he hitch a ride? He ain't got no thumbs!

:lol:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
good snake is one that got ran over LOL
I dont go hunting them but if they are close then they are dead just cause I dont know enough about if the yare bad or harmless so kill them all and let mother nature sort em out

Hmmmmm, now where have I heard something like this before?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I would have pulled over and let the thing go. Poor thing probably got run over. :doorag:
At the very least it got some serious road rash

·
Registered
267 Posts
must of like the new car smell.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I would have floored that Yukon for all she was worth and then just wait to see the look on the trooper's face when he started to read me the riot act and spots that mother!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just saw the same thing on local news. Some folks where raising cane because the family in the car didn't pull over and let the snake off instead it falling off at 75 mph. Just another good snake as far as I'm concerned.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts