Discussion Starter #1

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Now.......that was good.............

·
Registered
679 Posts
That looks like Nebraska, 'cept with more trees.

Ride long and safe..and winters in Nebraska are too hard for this sub-tropical transplant.

John
ETC (SW) USN ret
The Sabre Group ret
EDS ret
'06 GL18HPNAC6

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Ben There said:
Is that Hawaii? Iffen it is then I don't need to carry the missus. It looks jist like West Texas. You jist saved me a whole lot o money. :lol:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks like most the roads here in Okla.

·
Registered
169 Posts
LOL...NOT NEBRASKA.......More like Kansas....flat and nothing to see, out here in western Nebraska we have lots to see...just nobody wants to see it because they have to wear a HELMET and they AVOID our fine state for that reason...IMHO

RIDE SAFE

Kenny

·
Registered
589 Posts
Those "snakes" on a hard rainy day can shift a bike sideways in the most disconcerting manner. One has to really be careful of the ones that parallel the direction of travel. :?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Scarier than the movie, though I haven't seen the movie ....But, I have seen roads like that. :shock:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Once in North Carolina after a rain riding on a road with bad snakes I pulled over to check my tire pressure thinking I had a flat. Nope just snakes. The snakes on the surface streets to the north side of Columbus Ohio look like someone spelled out the Koran on the highway.
Glen

·
Registered
713 Posts
Ben There said:
The snakes on the surface streets to the north side of Columbus Ohio look like someone spelled out the Koran on the highway.
Glen
Yeppers on that ! We deal with them everytime we ride. Kinda get accustomed to being careful on them - particularly on hot days !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts