GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,551 Posts
From what you can see the black trim blends with the bike much better IMO. I'm liking the trunk light a lot better now. I really like the rear fender extender too....but it wouldn't work with a trailer hitch. I hate the sneak peek...I want to see some good pictures from different angels :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Saddlebag lights blend and look MUCH better. (Side and Rear) I ordered the chrome trunk light and I was just not a fan of the chrome plastic so I sent it back. Great to work with and gave me zero problems returning it. This looks like it may be a better option. I wonder when the black highway pegs will be released.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Some like chrome, some don't. All that's important is that everyone is happy. I intentionally wanted the non-tour model because I like the blacked out look. I'm happy to see we will have the Goldstrike highway pegs in black soon. I'll toast the credit card as soon as they release.

Reactions: EricW88

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,551 Posts
I went to Goldstrikes website and nothing I want is in stock...I guess things are going well for Goldstrike :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Tks. Headed that way Weds. They & Ultimate are 2 of the few I'll be looking for. Someone said Honda wasn't offering test rides this time. Hard to imagine:frown2:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Correct, no demo rides. I sat on an aftermarket seat, also at the track. Pretty sure it was Ultimate. Seemed rounded, tall and too firm to me. They had it on an actual bike.

Someone mentioned some big to do at RC Hill's Honda in Deland. Don't know if that includes demos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts