GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
34 and snow showers. No accumulation. S'posed to hit 45 early afternoon. The Grape Ape is like a dog in winter. Gets frisky and quite lively in the cooler temps!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Good morning,
just wondering if that Grape Ape has a wine cooler around the neck for them poor folks around the Smoky Mountains for this time of year???
Take Care and have a Happy Thanksgiving
Edmund

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I had snow flurries in Brevard today on the way to work. The roads were just starting to get wet.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yea 1 to 3 is what I heard to come down in the higher elevations. Sugar Mt. opened some slops today with 6" of man made. Took half a day off from work, 46 here right now going to put my leathers on and go for a ride.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Here in southern Ohio it snowed like crazy this morning. Snow flakes the size of .50 cent pieces (if some of you remember those) that made things nice and white. By noon it was all gone.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Closetchef said:
34 and snow showers. No accumulation. S'posed to hit 45 early afternoon. The Grape Ape is like a dog in winter. Gets frisky and quite lively in the cooler temps!
I think it is the operator getting friskier in cooler weather! :p

Isn't it nice not to be beaking a sweat prior to clocking in?

I wished I was in your area of the country. Enjoy

Herb

·
Registered
679 Posts
Snow? Int whut is snow?

Gettin cold tonight..wind chill in the 20s, but snow? Not a bit of it! (Snowed in Miami in 1977.)

Ride long and safe..and bet I have the grip heaters on for the ride to work in the morning.

John
ETC (SW) USN ret
The Sabre Group ret
EDS ret
'06 GL18HPNAC6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts