GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning everyone from Green Bay, Wi. Woke up to 1 inch of snow and temps that are falling. Highs of 10 or so for the middle of the week. Should make good ice. Time to go "ice fishing". "GO PACK GO". :D :D :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good Morning

Good Morning ....Not quite as cold down here in New Mexico, but it is a little chilly...Only suppose to get up to about 60 today...BURRRR!!!! I might just have to take the bike out again today... :coffee1:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Big Cold Front Coming....

...You guys back east need to watch what's coming -- a big cold front. The mountains of CO got 1-4 feet of snow over the past few days -- only about 4 inches at my place here along the Front Range. However, it was down to -6 last night and at 7:30am it is still -5. Burrrrr!!

Talked to a friend in Bismarck, ND yesterday and he said that it was -23 Sunday morning and high yesterday was to be -5. Double Burrr!!!

:snow1: :snow1: :snow1: :snow1: :snow1:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Two feet of snow here in SW Colorado on Friday and Saturday. Cleared yesterday and dropped to -8 F. this morning.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lots of snow here with lots more expected tonight.
No riding anytime soon.

Great job Seahawks, you kept the packers shaking. See you next year!

·
Whiny Member
460 Posts
Dave, I can remember riding in the snow in Denver while going to school. I can still feel the frostbite in my fingers.

Ohh those were the days. I envy you.

It was a nice 80 degrees here today just got back from a ride into downtown Orlando, it was wonderful. (well sometimes I envy you.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts