GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting some snow here in Northeast Wisconsin. Three inches of fresh snow on the ground this AM and could get another 1-2 inches by noon. Just might get in some cross-country skiing this PM. :D

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
in madison we got a dusting of snow

but its on top of a nice sheet of ice from the rain last night

im staying in the house until further notice

loren

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hello fellow Wisconsin riders........Like Loren said, just a dusting over a nice layer of ice. Made for a FUN drive into work this morning. I'll have to crank up the heater in the garage for working on the bike tomorrow.

Think Spring !!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Getting it now

In mid Michigan we are getting it now, it must be pretty close to 3 or 4 inches so far. They predicted 2 to 4, but what do they know ? LOL :snow1:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
I love cold, freezing, snowy, icy weather. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Anyone interested in a nice little house with a big garage in the Catskills?....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
39 Posts
Duane, Duane, Duane,

It ain't going to be 45 here in Wisconsin until Memeorial day.
The weather doesn't keep us from riding and it but it doesn't keep us from b*tchin' about either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Duane in Bakersfield said:
I had to buy a little car to drive to work, these 45 degree mornings are getting old. :D
Got traffic Duane? Not sure I would want to ride out your way every day. It mite be my age showing but I prefer lonley 2 lane roads. :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
snow/cold

Now that we finally got some snow, the cold is coming back for a few days. Yesterday (Sat) morning it was 28, this morning its 7, with highs in the middle teens. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!. Well at least I can take the Honda Rubicon ATV for a ride in the woods, not as nice as the Wing but still better than just sitting in the house. :flg:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts