GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant belive it ..snow in middle ga..first time i ever really seen snow falling..Being a transplane from fl...

Oh by the way..Just finished my install of my MBL handle bar risers...

Attachments

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
After a 60 degree day on Friday, it's started snowing here where we're scheduled to get 12 to 16 inches.

·
Registered
164 Posts
After a 60 degree day on Friday, it's started snowing here where we're scheduled to get 12 to 16 inches.

Yah, I was looking at that myself. NE can be a great place to ride and to live, except for when you're waiting for spring - LOL

·
Registered
657 Posts
:banghead::snow1:snowed again last night. When will it end. got PMS bad

·
Registered
276 Posts
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

But, somewhere else. NIMBY, better IYBY.;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I can't resist, it must be that global warming they keep talking about.
Yah, I keep waiting for that to happen around here. At times, it doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me :joke:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yea...you guys up in the snow and ice zone; please be careful...We know it is close to spring, but patience is a good thing.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Looks like we will get about a foot of the white stuff here overnight tonite! ARGH!

Was gonna start building more garden beds today...guess not yet!

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
It rained all day yesterday and it's still rainning:evil: They say we have snow coming tonight. I've got three jobs to start tomorrow... On the bright side , the long range forcast says 70 next weekend :cool:. Got to make plans.:thumbup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'll bet Dawg is "checkin' out" his JD to be sure it's ready for a winter wonderland.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Strange weather.....we had tornados yesterday morning......I rode in a long sleeve t shirt yesterday afternoon...and now I have 4 inches of snow in my yard....

How was the riser install? I ordered some Kury risers this morning...

·
Registered
40 Posts
It snowed at Fort Rucker, Alabama in... ya it was 1972.
Well, it's snowing here at Mother Rucker again this morning!

Actually my wife was scheduled to fly from Atlanta to Europe this afternoon and all flights have been cancelled due to weather. So I'll spend the rest of the morning rearranging flight schedules, rental car and hotel reservations.

I hate snow. :-(

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Strange weather.....we had tornados yesterday morning......I rode in a long sleeve t shirt yesterday afternoon...and now I have 4 inches of snow in my yard....

How was the riser install? I ordered some Kury risers this morning...
The riser install went good..alll done..I did not have a service manual..& this being my first wing,it was a good experince..I found some pics on the internet to show how to take of the meter panel..& from there,it was jsut common sense as to what need to be taken off,for install...I did like the fact that MBL riseres were metal,,..& the bars feel alot better..

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah we have a blizzard here this morning with high winds and about 4 inches of snow so far. Frigging rediculous. I moved south to escape this crap.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts