GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got here to roads just beginning to cover over. Prediction is 7 - 12" by tomorrow afternoon. I think I'm going home early today after I get a few "gotta do's" done, then most likely staying home tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm home from work today and watched the weather channel chef, you guys ARE suppose to get a little storm. Fortunaltey it will be gone very fast. Those kinds of storms are just a good change, when the white stuff is the only thing you see for months ?....... :bow:

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Dang Chef.... What did you do to that area? You sure didn't take Florida weather with you when you moved.

I'll be riding about 400 miles tomorrow. Hopefully that stuff won't be coming down here.

Be Safe......

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Forecast for Henderson County

Updated: 9:04 am EST on February 26, 2004

Winter Storm Warning through tonight...

Today
Snow...heavy at times. Windy. Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Temperatures in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight

Snow...tapering off after midnight. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Friday

Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Good Ol Oregun Coast - All of our precip in running down
the downspouts and ditches.

Just looked at the Davis Weather Station in the shop - It
say "It's raining cats and dogs" and shows a rain rate of .90"
per hour. Had 1.1 inches of rain since midnight, wind is gusting
to 43 mph. Think I'll go see if Neptune is mad at the beach.
And I'll do it in a cage.....

But, we don't have to shovel it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
all of this :snow1: and :rain1: discussion is depressing :cry:

my cure....I'm going for a ride sunny 8) and currently 69 degrees....I will grin for those who can't :D bye

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
:lol: Supposed to be in the 50's here in IL this weekend. I'm sure that I'll find time to take a ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts