GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bulldog
He needs to start plowing before it gets out of hand, :lol: . It was nice and sunny ay Gary & Mikey"s and those cookies were to die for. :D MERRY CHRISTEMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR their Bulldog & meesh
roger/orangestreak

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Roger,

You Californians and Floridians crack me up. You think that we don't like snow, well you are Wrong! We love the snow, or we would move.

I can't move to Florida in the winter, cause my reflexes are a little slower, and I can't compensate well enough in traffic for all those Yank Blue Hairs driving in the left lane. Besides, I hate fire ants.

I can't move to California, as I can hardly be understood out there. My second language is French, and that ain't the State Language. Besides I can't understand your new Governor when he speaks so it would be hard for me to follow politics. Also I can not afford your Motorcycle registration fees. I have enough trouble with the New York (God Bless you Governor PATAKI) $12 fee.

Now about those delicious sweets of Mikey's that you allude to. Has it ever occurred to you, that you do not have to be in California to savior the great treats that she makes (did you like the Almond Joys, how about the choc covered cherries)? And I didn't have to wait till today to get to them.....LOL

Truth is, I have been to both states, have family in both of them and love to visit both states. But living here in the NY boonies allows for other treasures and enjoyment. Winters here can be Beautiful (as well as Harsh).

Anytime you guys hit NY, you are welcome at our modest abode.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Roger,
It was a pleasure to finally meet you. Glad you enjoyed the cookies. Sure was nice to stand outside in the sunshine and eat them, wasn't it? :eat2: :xmas1:
Mikey (and Gary)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts