GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it! I bought my very 1st Goldwing!

Back in my younger days I rode a mirade of other bikes. They got bigger and bigger. I went from from Hondas to Harleys and back to Hondas.

The bikes started off as plain as possible. I eventually admitted that I needed a windshield to cruise longer distances. Later, I found that even full baggers weren't enough, I needed more.

I've lurked here for awhile picking up little here, a little there until I finally pulled the trigger and bought my 2002 Illusion Red GL1800 Goldwing.

The bike is pretty "bare" if you can call it that so I expect to be spending a few bucks making it mine.

It's going to be fun!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Sha,

Your search has ended PILGRIM. I mean just how much bigger or comfortable can they make them.

Welcome to the board and get as many (S)miles as you can out of that sucker.

My bike is bare as well!

Bulldog

·
Registered
816 Posts
Welcome

Welcome!

You won't be sorry about the 1800.

You'll find a lot of very good information here, and people are willing to help with just about any question.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Congrats!!

Cool name!!! 8)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard tha' board !
The first 6 months, maybe a year....THE REAL KICKER, will be the extra 20-30 pounds you'll put on .........eatin' all that pie and ice cream out on the roadways !!!!
:beer3: :ic1:
www.pashnit.com
lets ride em !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard................ Mine is my very 1st wing also and after 18000 miles it still makes me smile. Quite an amazing piece of machinery.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Enjoy the many (s)miles you have ahead.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Congratulations and welcome

Congratulations and welcome....I had a Illusion Red 2001 you will like it.
Have Fun...... :yes1:

The real Ed Norton :a13:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats to SHaaa Wing!

:D :D :D So happy, So Happy! :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts