GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks i have made a deal to a gent from west tenn. for the wing!

waiting two weeks so i can get a title due to loosing it in the move to n.c. :cry:

im gonna be getting me and my son dirt bikes and gonna be tearing up the trails here so no need to feel bad!

thanks to all the folks that have come to the gap to meet me and say hi,and a huge thanks to those that got videos while there!!

the very last gap video i made was a bud of mine and close friend of galutes named gale,dont think it will be worth anything but he has the very last one!!

again i will be in here for two weeks till my bikes sold then i will pop in from time to time,i will still hang in chat due to alot of my buds still hang there!!!

remember folks ride your own ride,never ever cross the center line,smooth is better than sloppy fast!!!

always the yellow wolf aka rick!!

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I START WITH TMC TRUCKING ON MONDAY,8 WEEKS OF INHOUSE TRAINING AND IM ON THE ROAD SOLO!!

CAMS ALL ARE GOING WITH THE BIKE!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Guess I'll have to buy chrome and lights with the money I have put away for my video. Was down there this year and saw you and the bike but did not have time for the vid. Coming down again next August.

TMC :shock: . Ya gonna be a flatbedder!!! Nice equipment, but I hope you LIKE to tarp :D . TANKER YANKERS RULE!!!! Maybe I'll see ya on the road.

Good luck in your new job.

Fred

·
Registered
674 Posts
Good luck with your new job Rick..... :)

Ed

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Man o Man I bet you will miss that yellow wing. Good luck on your new job.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Rick, I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but I still hope to do that some day.

Enjoy your time with your son. It means a lot to our kids if we include them in the things we enjoy. Heck, it means a lot to us too!

Good luck on your new job. Best to you and take care.

Dep

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
My brother was a trucker all his life, Now he is a fat old man that can barely walk .... To much sitting and eating !!

I was a crop duster pilot all my life, Now I am just a fat old man that can barely walk .... Too much sitting and eating !!

I don't know if that was from Genes or eating !!

Good luck on the new career !!

C Ya on the road !! 8)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
From one Rick to antoher, Good luck on the road. My brother was a driver and then owner/operator for many years. He was able to retire at 50, with a garage full of motorcycles, a luxo bus type motorhome and is living well.

You'll do great on the road. Have fun busting the dirt with your son, and we will see you on a wing again in a few years.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Good luck Rick. Somehow, I don't thing we have seen the last of you. Despite some of our past differences, I have gained a great deal of respect and admiration for you, and hope you'll be back on a wing - or some street bike, again.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Where are the dirt bike trails in your area? National forest or private land?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Re: SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE Y/W BIKE IS SOLD,TWO WEEKS TILL PIC

yellow wolf said:
remember folks ride your own ride,never ever cross the center line,smooth is better than sloppy fast!!!

always the yellow wolf aka rick!!

:wink:

·
Registered
19,065 Posts
YW- what kind of dirt bikes?

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Rick,

I enjoyed our meetings on the road and at the Gap. It was a pleasure to have met you and to have shared a beverage with you.

Best of luck with your new direction in life. I wish you the best !!

Your friend,

Hedo

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Good luck Rick. If there is ever anything I or any of us can do for you on the road or otherwise, just let us know.

I should be here upon your return :?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Rick
it was great meeting you @ the Gap, it saddens me to see you sell, but you know whats best for your family.
again, I thank you :wink: :wink:
ps: your still the "WORLD FAMOUS" YELLOW WOLF :!: :wink: :wink: :lol:

GOOD LUCK in your new venture..

Pat Giannetta

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Gotta couple of questions:

Have you told TMC you're going to have your truck painted yellow?
Are you going to start filming trucks on the Gap with it on your days off?
Have you thought of a way to attach pieces of metal to the outside of the rig so you'll still scrape someting going around a curve?

Wishing you the best and hope to meet up with you somewhere other than the scene of the accident.

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
Good luck to ya Pard! Keep yer wheels between the ditches; an' th' witches outta yer britches!

prs

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Rick,
Glad to have met you on a couple of occasions, and shared a beverage or two.
Good luck with you new job, new bike, and your new activity with your son. All sound like good choices that are right for the time.
Best wishes and stay in touch.
Maybe you can come and show us how to run the truck through the gap.
If you do, just don't cross the center line in case I'm coming the other way.

:bow: :1st: :clap2: :beer3:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good luck to you Rick. I know you'll do great at what ever you choose.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts