GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of so many whiners about minor complaints.

It is a really good machine!

It does so many things really well - not perfect, but really well!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Without the whiners, political hacks and wackos, and all those that don't know what an owner's manual is, you'd have just about 20 people left on this board. And, it would no longer be addictive. :lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Malcontents are everywhere. I'd rather ride than complain, wrench or rub. Takes all kinds, I guess.

2W

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Consider the possibility that those who are less than totally pleased with a product are, along with competition, a cause for product improvement. As someone who delivers products and services, I am always happy to hear from those who like them. I am even more happy to hear from those who are not. It helps me improve.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts

I am tired of so many whiners about minor complaints
Jim.Pardon my saying but.You're looking at it all wrong.I laugh at the whiners.
I think it's funny that they are so miserable they feel the need to whine..

My glass is always half full.Don't let the whiners get you down,just laugh at them like I do and be glad they don't live anywhere near you sharing the roads with you.:eek:4:

The Wing is a great machine,But It's not for everyone.That's why we have so many brands out there to choose from.And that's a good thing.

Some of these guys have one leg in the grave,So what would they know about what a wing will do other than parade mode?.LOL

Have a good day Jim.:bow:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Maybe if they went from whining to crying we could fill the 1/2 empty 1/2 full glass up!:thumbup::lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Maybe if some folks would get out and ride more, they would also whine less.

This is only my personal opinion, yours may be different.:thumbup:

I have learned to thank God for each and every day He gives me.

Have a great day and stay safe out there, Phil / Red Bull

·
Registered
242 Posts
whining can be good... sometimes...

I also grow tired of the whining, but is also through that whining that I have found solutions to my questions/problems.... A few include...

Whining about the cost of a Hondaline CB led me to GL2WAY, which resulted in an integrated GPS/Phone/CB/Music solution.

Someone whining about what a PITA it is to bleed brakes/clutch led me to SpeedBleeders.

Kury complaints led me to ****-O-Pegs...

etc...

Plus sometimes it is even entertaining...

And I agree, it is a great machine. I love mine, just wish I had more time to ride it...

Oops... there I go, whining about not having time to enjoy it...

Paul

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Consider the possibility that those who are less than totally pleased with a product are, along with competition, a cause for product improvement. As someone who delivers products and services, I am always happy to hear from those who like them. I am even more happy to hear from those who are not. It helps me improve.
Thumbs up on this post.....

·
Registered
833 Posts
I don't have time for complaining or whiners, I am to busy riding.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Maybe if they went from whining to crying we could fill the 1/2 empty 1/2 full glass up!:thumbup::lol:
That glass isn't half empty. It's twice as big as it needs to be for it's intended application.:shrug:

Just the engineer in me talking.

Let them whine. Sometimes it's productive and leads some innovative minds to create a better product. Sometimes it's just to hear themselves whine.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
"Tired" threads are making me tired!!!!! :wrong:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts