GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
2 wheelnutt,
get your pink slip ready & I'll meet you on the Needles Hiway in the Black Hills lol lol & you'll see how I ride !!!! lol lol
or better yet come to Rt 97 in NY state..lol lol
You really don't want to do that!! :lol:

2 wheelnutt,
get your pink slip ready & I'll meet you on the Needles Hiway in the Black Hills lol lol & you'll see how I ride !!!! lol lol
or better yet come to Rt 97 in NY state..lol lol
BTW...I know you're just joking on pinks part but I'll be in the Black Hills around June 12th if you happen to be there. Would love to ride with you and have you show me Needles. It will be my first time in the Black Hills area and it might be fun to ride with someone that knows some of the roads.

It can't turn into an ego trip thing where we try and push each other and end up quasi racing though. I have nothing to prove on the street. I do love to race, but I've learned to do my racing on the race track.

BTW...I know you're just joking on pinks part but I'll be in the Black Hills around June 12th if you happen to be there. Would love to ride with you and have you show me Needles. It will be my first time in the Black Hills area and it might be fun to ride with someone that knows some of the roads.

It can't turn into an ego trip thing where we try and push each other and end up quasi racing though. I have nothing to prove on the street. I do love to race, but I've learned to do my racing on the race track.
I'll be @ Americade on the 12th, I WISH I could be in the Black Hills w ya.!!!

I put on Yoko Envigor in August 2015 it now has over 14,000 miles on it and I am quite happy with it. I rode 8000 mile tour of the western states and am a Patriot Guard Rider riding in all kinds of weather. It is much better on gravel, grass and dirt than a motorcycle tire and in my opinion rain as well. I run 32 psi in the rear tire.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.