GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about what to get for my bike this year.

Don't need chrome, don't need a GPS, don't need music, but something everyone needs ... I did top off the gas tank for $ 15.00 yesterday. I will probably do that again before the new year's day ride. :lol: :biker:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I got "her" a GPS... :xmas1:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Cruise boards for the trike; clock, compass and chrome side covers for the VTX...happy holidays to you all!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I need a new seat. No one is listening.

·
Registered
786 Posts
My lovely wife usually is creative in buying me Wing stuff. In years past she bought me the Butler mug, a trunk lid organizer. This year I'm quite sure she's getting the Kuryakyn mirror LED turn signal things. All stuff I've enjoyed and didn't actually ask for.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
The metzlers came in yesterday :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Well i got tires for the motorcycle :D ,Gerbing electric glove liners for me, :wink: ,& 1st Gear overpants for my Wife. 8)
Oh, I almost forgot, got THE WORLD'S FASTEST INDIAN on dvd. :)
Merry Christmas to all,
the hobo

·
Registered
138 Posts
The wife got us ( the wing and I) a utopia backrest. UPS delivered yesterday at 5:15, installed by 6:30. NICE!! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought my Goldwing a "playmate". A 1971 Suzuki T500. I had one exactly like it. Was a young lad in my late twenties and bought it new for $790.00 plus tax. Paid a bit more this time around.

(alt+p)

[/img]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dick
That is beautiful.
Is that the original or the one you just purchased.
I love to see such wonderfully restored machines.

Good for you
Mac

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I don't know if the qualifies as something "for the Wing" or not, but I bought a couple of key fob OH door opener activators for the building where the Wing and the VTX1800 Retro reside. I put a little of the loop side of some adhesive Velcro on the back so I can attach it to a piece of the 'hook' side I installed under my dash cover above the speedometer when I'm heading home. As I get close to the door I just touch it and keep rolling right on inside.

I bought two of these as I wanted one for the VTX also. The pair, pre-programmed to my door code, cost only $46 shipping included ($20 each plus $6 shipping). If anyone else is interested, I got them from www.keylessride.com online. You can also order a spare or replacement remote for your Goldwing there.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
A new CSC trike kit ( for us too, but don't tell the bike)

I think Santa ( wife) is getting me some goodies, :lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Gee, I would consider buying a pair of transformer boards out there if any of you elves in the sellers forum would consider letting go of some!!

I'm not worried mind you, because if you elves aren't listening, Santa most assuredly will be!!

Metric4me

1 - 20 of 59 Posts