GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how do you guys like my new disclaimer (underneath my sig pic?). It was zboys idea. :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
OK by me..............sounds logical, as I don't fit any of those categories. Everyone else but me..........

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
cool!

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
There's a Lurker amongst us that will fail the test! :roll: It's not me...

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
So how do you guys like my new disclaimer (underneath my sig pic?). It was zboys idea. :lol:
Steve, it's a little short....
This is what I'm working on....

Notice: Pregnant woman, the elderly, and children should avoid prolong exposure to motorcycles using car tires. Extreme Caution: motorcycles using car tires may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. Car tires mounted on motorcycles may contain magical spheres which if exposed due to rupture should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at. Do not use motorcycles running car tires if the following occurs: Itching, Vertigo, Dizziness, Tingling in the extremities, Loss of balance or coordination, Slurred speech, Temporary blindness, Profuse sweating or Heart palpitations. If a motorcycle with car tires begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head. Do not taunt motorcycle car tire users. Taunting may cause aforementioned effects and or death. Allow four to six weeks for conversion to the Darkside riding of motorcycles with car tires. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes, and other acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect tire pressure, sonic boom vibrations, falling rocks, leaky roofs, broken glass, mud slides, forest fires or projectile damage which can include but is not limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta, and Gama rays, knives, stones, etc. Other restrictions may apply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts