GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BUT, not used up! I bought these used off this forum, just to see if I wanted LEDs. I like them and was considering getting a set for the high beams. When we went to WingDing in Nashville, I got caught up in some HEAVY, S L O W M O V I N G traffic, and the left side started to flicker some. The Goldwing's cooling fans would cycle on and off quite often. By the time I got clear of traffic and to the motel, the Wing had cooled down and the flicker was gone.

Electrical Connections had a booth there, and after some conversation, they were instalingl all 4 headlight LEDs. I asked them to mark the side that flickered. If you want a cheap way to determine if LED headlights are for you, or, if you need one SoCal Pathfinder LED for your Wing, this is a deal for you. I will take $45.00 for both, including one SoCal box (have no clue what happened to the other box!), shipped to you in the lower 48. As I mentioned, once the flickering LED cooled down, it was operating as it should. My guess is it just got too hot.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts