GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my work and HATE missing it, but all for the greater good. SIlver lining in this dark cloud is getting some saddle time. Fuel cost was $1.24.9/gallon today and nobody buying much of it.

I am keeping my employees on payroll and health care, but may have to take out one of those Trump loans to protect operating capital. Never have done anything like that before either. Not a happy thought.

prs

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Here is the new Appropriate-distance park bench. It apparently has arrived before the vaccine
Distance.Bench.jpg

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
glad your doing rite thing and keeping employees on . gonna get lot worse before it gets better . think after all said and done country will be better. all be safe and stay home !!!! the life you save mite be your own !

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I love my work and HATE missing it, but all for the greater good. SIlver lining in this dark cloud is getting some saddle time. Fuel cost was $1.24.9/gallon today and nobody buying much of it.

I am keeping my employees on payroll and health care, but may have to take out one of those Trump loans to protect operating capital. Never have done anything like that before either. Not a happy thought.

prs
Well Done!!!!!

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Agreeing with unclejohn, it will get worse before it gets better. We got a stay at home order today in Alabama that is intended to get us past the "peak." I haven't seen any numbers so I have no idea what peak means in terms of numbers, but the prep steps lead me to think it will be serious.

The upside is that in the recreation clause someone gets a pass to be outside doing their own thing as long as they maintain "social distance." That looks like a ride day soon to me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts