GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the bike out, maintenance and upgrades pretty much done, hitch installed, and ready to ride. How in the world am I supposed practice 2 wheeled social distancing when this stuff keeps falling?

20200401_195821.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's funny right there. ;) I woke up to gusty winds and snow covered everything this morning, it melted off by noon, and here we are about 8PM and it's white again. I'm ready for clear and 80!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's pretty nice down here in FL come try some of our roads. Oh wait the guvna just shut the borders to outsiders . I hope it warms up soon .

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I just grab my snow skies and ski boots and off I head to the mountains.......................Yepppp Peeeeeeeeeeee let it snow!!!

PS: I know this is not the best way to make friends talking like this on a motorcycle board! LOL

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I woke up to everything being white again this morning, but it's all about gone now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Weather report says next Thursday and Friday should be sunny and about 55.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Not sure whats going on in the US but here in Melbourne Australia we at stage 3 lockout for the virus Unfortunately for me that means no riding without a legitimate excuse only to go to work and emergency necessary essentials for the next 3 months with 3 bikes how am I going to manage :rolleyes: (y)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I woke up to everything being white again this morning, but it's all about gone now. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Weather report says next Thursday and Friday should be sunny and about 55.
You live on the wrong side of the State. Saturday will be 60 and by next Thursday will hit around 70. Went out to lunch today. Got a great Loaded Baked Potato, salad, and an Ice Tea. Walked out to the car and put the bag on the trunk, opened the back door and took out my camping chair and had a nice outside lunch. Waved at a few people and listened to the radio. Ah, nice day.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, Ron, just rub it in. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts