GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
We need to sell our 2007 Goldwing. This has the comfort package and NAVI. The previous owner added just about every aftermarket part he could find for this bike. He took very good care of it, kept it garaged as have we. I can't even begin to list all the extras that this bike has so I will hit the highlights.

87674 miles
Full Monty Traxxion suspension
Bushtec hitch with mudflap
Muth mirrors
Utopia back rest
PIAA lights
Lighted trunk surrounds
MP3 player
CB/AM/FM Sierra Electronics stubby antennas
Windbender screen with two upper shields
Passenger arm rests
Trunk carpet and organizer
Trunk air foil with light
new tires
new front brakes
chrome everywhere, even the head covers were chromed
extra set of wheels
lots of extra parts
Clymer manual
all LED lighting

I am sure there are quite a few more things, seems like I notice something new every time I look at it or clean it.

We are going to let this go for $7500.00. The only thing it needs is someone to ride the heck out of it!..

Located in Sneedville, TN just north of Knoxville.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. All this was on here when we bought it except for the tires and brakes. We’ve had fun with it, but it’s time to move on. Someone will be getting a heck of a deal at this price.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Dang,
That's one seriously nice looking Wing!! You are the only one I've seen with Chromed stock valve covers, besides myself. Too bad I don't know anyone who's looking and, is in that area. By the way, it sure looks like you're quite aways from any neighbors. Nice to have that kind of seclusion.
Scott

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, we have been social distancing for over three years now. There is actually a neighbor just over the fenceline to the left looking from the back of the bike. We've talked to him twice in three years. He likes his privacy too. Everyone out here will give you the shirt off their backs but they all like to be left alone. That works fine for us as well.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
This is a great bike at a great price! Wish I didn’t already have three 1800’s in the stable already. Don’t think my marriage would survive four... LOL

good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a great bike at a great price! Wish I didn’t already have three 1800’s in the stable already. Don’t think my marriage would survive four... LOL

good luck with the sale!!
Good grief! Three? This one will sell eventually, it isn‘t in the way too much.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Great bike. I've sent this to a friend who is looking.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone wants to get into riding the best motorcycle ever made (THE GOLDWING GL1800) this is a good deal...NADA has this bike listed @ $7800 without all the bling...
Any idea what the Traxxion full setup costs these days? It’s been awhile since I added it to my ‘06.

I haven’t even addressed all the spares that I have here either.

John

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Any idea what the Traxxion full setup costs these days? It’s been awhile since I added it to my ‘06.

I haven’t even addressed all the spares that I have here either.

John
A Full Monty is $3000 now. Mega Monty, adds the triple tree, $3500.

BTW, my fully Traxxionized '06 bought used has a Kury brace which threw me off at first. I found out from Traxxion that was state of the shelf back when mine was done. They added the Traxxion fork brace, now in the Full Monty, a little later. Yours looks like it might be the Traxxion brace.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts