GL1800Riders Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought a 2019 Wing so I'm reluctantly selling my old friend.

I bought it new in 2013 and it currently has just over 82K miles on it. Oil changes with Mobil 1 Motorcycle 10W40 every 5K miles and other maintenance done regularly. Bike is well set up and ready to ride across the country as is.

Options include:
CB Radio with passenger PTT switch
Traxxion Triple Tree
Traxxion 1.2 kg / mm springs with 20 wt oil in forks and ADV disabled (serviced every 25K miles)
Traxxion Rear Shock
Extended Kickstand to compensate for higher clearance of Traxxion Suspension (bike set up for better cornering clearance but can be lowered if desired)
Windbender windshield with electric adjustability
Kury Bar Risers with replaced Grade 8 bolts
Baker mirror wings
Cobra Tri-Oval Exhaust
Front Fender Extender
Tech Spec Tank Grip Pads
Phone Holder
Front pocket power
Gas and Storage pocket key knobs
Saddlebag liners
Utopia back rest
Metallic Black Pearl powder coated valve covers and wheels
Bridgestone 704 / 709 tires about at about 50% life

I have an additional rear wheel with a car tire on it, a service manual, and a few other spares and parts that can be negotiated if desired.

Asking $13,500
(I also have listed on a few other places)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Grille Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Helmet Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Plant
Grass Personal protective equipment Bag Auto part Fashion accessory
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Rim Gas

Attachments

·
IronMan
18,720 Posts
GOOD DEAL FOR SOMEONE . KEEP US UPDATED ON HOW YOU LIKE NEW RIDE

Reactions: 2WheelNut

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As a follow up.... after 2 days of Facebook low ball offers from the flippers offering wholesale prices so they can resell it and make a profit, I'd really like to sell to a real person who will actually ride it and doesn't just want to flip it.

As such, I thought I'd mention that my price is fairly negotiable for a buyer that actually wants to ride a Goldwing.

·
Registered
556 Posts
If I was in the market for a "new to me bike" I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. I only have 145,000 smiles on the 08 so I just got her broke in. I'll be in your neighborhood tomorrow morning when I run up to DFW Honda with a friend. My better half says I can look but not touch. She says that about a lot of things 😁.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Nice bike. That windbender with hand wings is so nice with electric up and down. Traxxion too. Great upgrades for a new owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.