GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just LOVE my bike, but I'm regretting not having a trunk, so I'm afraid she's got to go to make room for a new Tour model. Pictures forthcoming for interested parties, but here are the most important attributes for now:

Candy Ardent Red, 14,200 miles. Rear Bridgestone has just over 1k miles on it. Front Bridgestone has just over 5k. Accessories installed: 12V Aux, center stand, left saddle bag USB, satellite radio antenna (Honda accessory in factory specified location), Baker built rear rack, Rivco driving lights. NEVER wrecked, though she did fall off the kickstand once, lightly scratching the left side tipover covers. No paint or plastic damage.

Columbia, SC

edit: Forgot to add, I'll include both the factory stock (stubby) windscreen and factory extra tall windscreen.
edit: Reduced to $17,500.

Photos and Videos

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you are both correct of course, but the Tour model also provides factory options for seat heat and tire pressure display, both of which I'm currently lacking. And if you factor in the cost for aftermarket options for those features, the cost of a new Tour model becomes a bit more appealing. Not to mention the features which are impossible to add...

·
Registered
68 Posts
f.y.i you can add heated side for 100.00 plus center stand for 100.00 if i had to do over i would the tour

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want it to hijack this thread, but it's my Superlite Roadster from Race Car Replicas. Also for sale, actually, as I haven't done much work on it in over three years now.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts