GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a group listing for most of the stuff I lined up for sale. This stuff was on a 2015 F6B but all will cross onto the standard Goldwing except the Hartco seat. All listed on other forums.

Rivco Aero pegs, asking $260.00 shipped SOLD

Honda volt gauge with panel, SOLD

Hartco custom seat, velour top, made for big/tall rider (i'm 6'4" 300lbs) really comfy seat. This seat is F6B specific! Asking $550.00 and we need to discuss shipping (really large box)

Madstad adjustable windshield system with extra front shield. 15 inch installed and 11 inch spare shield. Base shield has Ram mount ball for GPS. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
A shout out to Wing’n It. He took the time to meet me along I-75 in Ohio yesterday so that I could purchase his Madstad Windshield on my return from North Carolina. Windshield is in excellent shape and he had it wrapped for traveling. Everything was there including the instructions. Thanks a bundle. BTW, what a beautiful DCT with CSC conversion he drives. Congrats on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pegs have been sold, only thing left is the Hartco seat. For some reason I can no longer edit the original post?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts