GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new size XL High Viz Schuberth M1 Pro that just doesn't fit my head the way my Arai helmets do. Only been worn in the house for maybe an hour. Not a scratch. Comes in original box with cloth bag and owners manual. Manufacture date is 2019. This is a $500.00 helmet. Will sell for $350.00 plus $20 for shipping. Will take actual pictures of the helmet if needed.
m1-pro-triple-jaune-s6.jpg

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dropped to $300 plus shipping. If you are not familiar with Schuberth, they are one of the best helmet makers on the market! It's made in Germany and it's quality is second to none. If you have an oval head (Shoei) this helmet is for you. No takers its headed to Ebay. Thx

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Is this the actual color of the one for sale?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dropped to $300 plus shipping. If you are not familiar with Schuberth, they are one of the best helmet makers on the market! It's made in Germany and it's quality is second to none. If you have an oval head (Shoei) this helmet is for you. No takers its headed to Ebay. Thx
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.